If you are looking for new inventory that you recently added to Amazon, simply hitting "Update Inventory" once should pull them in, if they're available and ready to be fulfilled.
JoeLister does not automatically pull for new images/details/prices on Amazon after your items have initially imported. The reason why this isn't automated is because these details (besides prices at least) don't frequently change, and it would take up a disproportionate amount of processing power to continually check for updates on these for hundreds of thousands of items when there's usually nothing new to report!
If details have changed on items that are already listed, you could also manually change some details through the Amazon Inventory page in JoeLister, or directly in eBay.
To update photos/details for already-listed items, the below instructions also apply, but you'll need to click "Revise" after the update is complete to open the listing modal. Find and click on the "Restore Defaults" button in the modal, then click "Revise Listing" to publish the new details to your eBay listing.
If you've changed prices for unlisted items in Amazon, "Refresh Inventory" should be all you need to click to fetch fresh prices. If your prices are still not updated after this, it is likely that Amazon needs a bit more time to update the reports containing your prices.
If your items are still sitting in your inventory with outdated photos and details, you can manually update select items by following these steps:
1. From the Amazon Inventory page, check the boxes in the left most column on the items you need new information pulled for to activate the bulk listing drop down menu:
2. Choose "Re-Import Selected" from the small dropdown menu and then click "Apply Action" on your Amazon Inventory page:
3. Click "Refresh Inventory" in the upper left hand corner of your Amazon Inventory page.
Wait for JoeLister to pull in the new data and your new details should be populated.
- This detail update will not override any previous changes you have manually made to your listing. We do this to avoid messing up anything that you may have taken time to customize. If you want details that you previously changed yourself to reflect what shows in Amazon, you will still need to manually update those details in JoeLister or eBay. Or, if you feel comfortable scrapping your previous changes altogether, you can simply open the listing tool and click "restore defaults" and follow the instructions above.
- If you are looking to import photos that you took yourself and uploaded for used items, unfortunately we don't currently pull those. You'd need to make sure you're using the correct link from postimg.org-- and to generate new links for ALL of the item photos and not just the ones you want to add and change.
- JoeLister only sets the price upon listing, and doesn't change it after that unless you have a repricer set. You can set a repricer in your Advanced Settings. Read this article to learn more about the Automatic Repricing feature.